MEDICAL TEAM LEADERSDr. V. Butte
Dr. Pratibha Butte
- Received MBBS (physician certificate) in 1960 from Osmania university in India with top honors
- Worked for various government medical facilities for 14 years throughout India
- Opened his first private medical clinic in 1973
- Began research in stroke and paralysis in 1979
- Received the "Glory of India" award in 1994 (prestigious national award) for numerous volunteer and philanthropic activities
- Received the "Vikas Ratna" award in 1995 (major national award for contributions to society)
- Attended the prestigious "Sir Parshurambhau College" and "BJ Medical College", Pune India.
- She has been treating stroke cases for the past 20 years
- President of volunteer community service organization called "Snehbandh Mahila Mandal" and also is a trustee of the Yejurvedi culture promotion & preservation council.
INDEPENDENT MEDICAL REVIEW COMMITTEE
The treatment has been reviewed by a team of independent and neutral medical experts. Team members were unpaid volunteers with no shares in the company or other form of compensation. Team members were unrelated and reviewed the treatment independently of other members.
- Dr. M Gore, MSc, PhD, Deputy Director of the NIV research institute. NIV is one of the world’s leading (and largest) viral research centers. Dr. Gore is an internationally recognized expert in neurological disorders with numerous peer-reviewed papers to his credit.
Former Administrator of major group of Hospitals in India
Senior physician ESIS Hospital, Aundh Camp, Pune
Professor of Surgery
Former President of Indian Medical Association, Pune branch
Former Civil surgeon and Administrator of Sassoon Hospital, Pune
Dr. Gayathri Magesh
Dr. Tibor Harmathy